Monday, June 11, 2012

Have A Sweet Birthday


Good Morning! Hope you are all well and looking forward to a wonderful week.
Monday means a new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles and this week we are giving you the "Sketch" to work with. Here it is:


Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights and they are offering you a $5 voucher to their store. How fun is that!
For my card I used their cute image "Birthday Pippin". My papers are all from my leftover scrapbox. I added some real stitching  to give my card a bit of detail. The sentiment is a free digital image that I printed in a larger size than normal.

On Saturday I had my draw for my Blog Candy and the winner is:

# 9 - Susan Flynn. CONGRATULATIONS
(Susan & I have already been in contact so her prize will soon be on it's way.)


Thanks for stopping by & for all your sweet comments.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:

Willow Sketchie - Animal Antics

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Nancy, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

Hazel (Didos)

Oh this is so sweet, what an adorable card,Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Love Hazelxoxo

Anonymous

What a great way to use your scraps.Love the bright fun colours and how you've framed the mouse.Cute card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Jasmine

Beautiful job on the sketch! Love the detail the stitching adds...and, as always, am jealous of your colouring!
-Jasmine

Post a Comment