Friday, October 12, 2012

New Release - Haunted House

 
 
 
 
 
Whoo Whoo! It's Friday already! I love these short work weeks! Today is also New Release day over at Meljen's Designs and boy does Melissa ever have some cute Halloween images for you to check out. You can see them right here:
For my card I used the "Haunted House" image. My DP's are all from MME, the Mischievous Collection. I used a Spellbinder die to cut out the image. The sentiment is computer genmerated. Added a few gemstones & glitter glue for a bit of bling. Some faux stitiching to help finish this card up.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
My Grafico http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.ca/ - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Barb

Super cute card! The colors on your haunted house are great! Love the patterned papers, the die cutting...just everything!

Sue

This is fabulous. I love the image and brilliant papers and layout

Sue

Post a Comment