Wednesday, August 28, 2013

In the Garden


Just a quick and easy card to show you today. I simply folder embossed this 6x6 card with 2 different folders. A pretty greenery one across the upper portion of the card and a brick wall one along the bottom. Then I ran a green ink pad over the greenery parts and a brown ink pad over the brick wall part...instant scenery! I cut the butterflies out with my new Memory Box Butterfly die; cuts like a charm! I finished it off with a strip of music note Washi Tape and a sentiment...a rubber stamp that I've forever!
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
 
Crafter's Café - Embossing
Anything Goes - In the Garden plus some Butterflies
Oldie But A Goodie - Embossing [rubber stamp at least 6 months old]
Simon Says - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Sarah

Such a simple but very effective technique Nancy, and that sentiment is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie and Good Luck. Sarah

maureenjscott

Fabulous Card! love it! Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge this week! Mo x

Christine L

A fabulous card... perfect image for our Garden challenge!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

Christine x

Anonymous

What a beautiful card you have created! I love the colors and all the details with your vines and butterflies. Thank you for coloring along with us at CCCB.

Nadja

Post a Comment