Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love You

I really do love that you stop by to see what I've been up to and for all of your kind comments.
Today I have my card for the new challenge over at Meljen's Designs. It's called "Love You To Pieces" and we would like to see some paper piecing and a Meljen's image on your project. Here's mine...
 
 
I decided to work with the MD image "I Heart You Badge". I printed it out 4 times on different pieces of DP and cardstock, [using the trick I shared a few posts back]. I then used a Spellbinder die to cut out the whole image printed on the white dotted paper. I fussy cut the 2 hearts printed on the brown floral dp and then cut the smiling faced heart from a 3rd print. I then hand cut out the ring of words from the card stock. I also fussy cut out the 3 tiny hearts. Then I adhered all the layers, matted them on brown cardstock. I cut the card base using a Spellbinder's die, folder embossing the top coral piece. I inked all of the edges and added 3 pearls to the tiny hearts. Here is a close up.

(I see that one of my hearts has slipped a bit, going to fix that right away before I lose it!)
 
This was another really fun card to do and again all supplies were from My Treasure Box"! {Doing a Happy Dance :) .
Hope you will take up the challenge and play along with us over Meljen's. I'll be checking out the gallery there for your work!
hugs,
Nancy


1 comments:

Cynthia

This is so sweet, Nancy. Love the shaped card, colors and paper piecing!

Post a Comment