Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Celebrate


Today's card is for the "Anything Goes with the Optional Sketch" challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Too.  I love this sweet image by  Mo & have used it many times. I decided to use the suggested sketch also. Like I've said before I love sketches, they just make card making that much easier. My dp's are from my ever overflowing scrapbox. The sentiment is a rubber stamp that I bought at a $ store. Added a bit of ribbon & some "faux" stitiching to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenge at:

Mo's Digital Pencil Too

3 comments:

Jasmine

This image looks familiar! One of my favourites!!

Pat

Hi Nancy...do I ever LOVE your card! I think I added this adorable Mo image to my own digi library a while ago...but haven't colored her yet! hehe! Your coloring is beautiful! And I love the DPs...and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

fairysparkle

One word ,i know see its already more lol .Love love love it from your colouring and the papers .x

Post a Comment