Monday, May 28, 2012

June Birthday


Good Monday morning to you all and a Happy Memorial Day to all of my wonderful friends in the USA.
Today is the start of this week's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles and guess what the theme is..."Anything Goes!" Yep, that's right, no excuse for not entering your papercraft project this week! Who knows you could be this week's winner and recieve some free digis from our sponsor 'Pink Gem Designs".
For my card I used one of their adorable digis to create a Birthday Card. I don't know about you, but I just can't have enough birthday cards on hand. Seems like there is always someone I know celebrating their"Special Day"! My DPs are by MME. I cut the layered flower out by using a Spellbinder die in my |Grand Caliber. Sentiment is a digital freebie. Added some self sticking pearls, a bit of ribbon & a few buttons to finish this card up.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs & blessings on your day,
Nancy

Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - "Flowers"

4 comments:

Doreen

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Unknown

Your card is absolutely adorable, Nancy!

Janet - aka stacky

such a lovely card, I found your blog after entering a challenge I am now your latest follower x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ)

Cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again next week.

Rachelle
SS DT

Post a Comment