Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mixed Media Class


Hope you are all enjoying your evening. Just thought I'd pop in & let you see what I was up to yesterday. My youngest daughter & I attend a "Mixed Media" class at our local scrapbooking shop, "The Paper Pickle". It was our way of celebrating National Scrapbooking Day. Above is the project we completed. It was a real fun, interesting & informatative afternoon. We were taught how to use a variety of inks, gesso, molding compound & stencils to create projects. Definitely will be trying this again & using it on scrapbook pages & cards. I think I'm going to frame this one (since it was my first attempt) & use it as a wall hanging. 
Hope you had some papercrafting time this weekend.
hugs,
Nancy

2 comments:

Jasmine

It was a fun time!...can't wait to do it again!

Dianne

Nancy just found your blog. This is beautiful. I have just started doing some Mixed Media, but haven;t been able to find a class to attend.

Hugs,
Dianne

Post a Comment