Sunday, March 31, 2013

Remember...

 
Happy Easter to you. Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Today I have a layout for you. It is my last project as the March Guest Designer at Just Imagine Crafts. I want to say a big "Thank You" to Bev and all the wonderful girls on the JI Design Team. You've all been so  kind and helpful and I have loved working with you this month. Blessings to you all.
This layout is about my niece's grade 8 graduation. Now that is a day to Remember! The Dp's are an assortment of leftovers from my stash box. I used a rubber stamp for the sentiment.  Some pretty ribbon, a few buttons and a large Gerber daisy were used as embellishements. I used  Kreaxion punch # 902 (without insert, insert A and insert B. You can find these awesome punches right here.
Well, that's it for today.
Off I go in search of some chocolate...I'm sure the Easter Bunny must have dropped at least one chocolate egg around here somewhere!
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment