Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Sunday Morning to You.

Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful Sunday. Here in Canada we are celebrating Victoria Day this tomorrow, so I am enjoying an extra long weekend.
Today is "Reveal Sunday" at Just Imagine and they have invited the GDs to join in the fun. Our theme this month is "Red. White & Blue", in honour of Victoria Day and Memorial Day (USA). Here is my card.
 
I went with the CAS look, which is very hard for me to do! I love filling up all those lovely spaces with lots of pretty DPs and embellishments! For paper I used only cardstock. I used Kreaxion punch 302 (without any inserts) to make the pretty border along the bottom of my card. The scripture sentiment is a free digital by StampArt Design by Kathryne. My only embellishments are the button tied with twine & some faux stitching around the sentiment...not bad, yeah!?!
Well, that's it for me. I do hope you will check out what the other Just Imagine DTs & GDTs came up with.
Blessings on your day.
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment