Thursday, May 16, 2013

*** Words with Friends.

 
Welcome to a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs. This week's theme is "Words With Friends" and we want to see torn word pages on your project. The DPs I used are by Authentique. I love these papers, they are so nice & thick. I inked all the torn edges.The Meljen's image is called "Little Pocket Mice". I used Copics to colour the image and then cut it out, adhering it to the card with a double layer of foam squares. The flowers & leaves were cut using a Spellbinder die. A few pretty buttons for the flower centers. The sentiment is a rubber stamp.
Sure do hope you will play along with us.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Bingo {buttons/add dimension/patterned papers}
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything Goes with Flowers
* Crafting Musketeers - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger

So cute! Love those cute little mice in the pocket!
Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Lawren

Very cute. Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges.

Lawren - DT

Post a Comment