Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lovely Day

Good morning. Isn't it a "Lovely Day". A perfect day for a new challenge, which we happen to have going on over at Meljen's Designs! Our challenge this week is to use stickers on your project {and a Meljen's image of course!}. I decided to make a card using this sweet MD image called "Fancy Butterfly" and a leftover MME chipboard sentiment sticker.
 
 
I really like how this turned out and I am especially happy that everything used on this card came from "My {ever so slowly decreasing} Treasure Box"! I printed the image onto a piece of leftover designer paper, fussy cut it out and added some shading using my Copic Markers. I distressed all of the edges with ink and added some "faux stitching".
I sure hope you will give this challenge a go...we love seeing your beautiful work.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy


1 comments:

Desire Fourie

Absolutely gorgeous with wonderful monochromatic colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Post a Comment