Friday, September 19, 2014

Yes, I've been busy...

I don't know  why but paper crafting tends to hit me in spurts and stops lately. For most of the summer I was only fulfilling my DT obligations; I just couldn't get into the paper crafting mood. This week I ended up making 6 projects! Hopefully that is a sign that things are starting to turn around and my mojo is coming back! I recently stumbled across these super cute images by Ppinky Dolls, and I'm thinking they have given me the inspiration I needed. Let me share a couple of cards I made this week using them...










The top card also features a great idea shared by a wonderful paper crafting lady, Bev Code. You crochet through and around buttons to create flowers!
The second card features flowers made using 2 Spellbinder dies. One I got at the $ Store. Yes! I couldn't believe it - $3.00!!!, and the other I got at Winners, for only $5.00!!! Couldn't possibly pass up those deals!
Well, that's it for today.
Blessings to all.
Nancy


Challenges:
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee - Fall Colors
Pieces of My Heart - Use a Digi
Scrapper's Delights - Hand made Flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment