Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trick or Treat

Are you busy getting ready for the little Trick or Treaters that will be knocking on your door next week. Well, even though I don't really go for the whole Halloween thing, I do fix up a few bags for our grandkids and 3 little neighbour girls. So since this week's challenge over at Meljen's Designs is "Trick or Treat" I decided to make "tags" as my DT project.
I used the following fun Meljen's images: Bad Spell; Cute Little Candy Corn; Franken Kitty; Top Hat Pumpkin and Whacky Hat Cat. These are all available right here in the shop. Here are my tags...


I quickly coloured up these images with Copic Markers. I used a couple of fun frame die cuts backed with bright Halloween colours to mount the images on. I plan on attaching them to these cute Halloween cello bags that I bought at Michael's, once I fill them with candy. ( still waiting for the candy to go on sale!).
Hope you will take time to play along with us over at Meljen's Designs this week. Remember you do not have to use a Meljen's image, but Melissa has some really cute freebies in the shop and there is always the weekend freebie she gives away as well!
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment