Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pop Up Card


I love cards that are a little different, so when I saw a "Pop UP"  card on Cheryl Rowley's blog ( http://cheryllrowley.blogspot.com/2012/03/magnolia-licious-dt-monthly-challenge.html), I knew I just had to try one. The wonderful  tutorial is at Splitcoast Stampers. This card is actually a lot easier than it looks. My Dp is by Michael's. The window frame was cut using the Grand Maison Window die by Poppystamps & the branches I cut out using a Spellbinder die. The image is a Magnolia stamp tht I have had for quite some time. The tree stamp & gathered ribbon are from our local & my favourite scrapbooking store"The Paper Pickle". Scripture sentiment is by Stampin'up. I found the rhinestone swirls in my stash of stuff. Here are a couple more photos to give you an ideaof how the card looks.


Closed card


Hidden Sentiment


Close up of the "Pop Up" Front

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Entering this card in the challenges at;

One Crazy Stamper - Birthday

Sentimental Sundays - Words of Encouragement

Stamptacular Sundays - Texting





11 comments:

Krafthead

This is such a lovely card!

scrappymo!

Gorgeous card. I have never tried these type of folds but this makes me want to try one

Unknown

Nancy,
This is breathtaking! I feel like I could walk right into it...and I want to! Absolutely beautiful. This what I call using the talents God gave you!

Tracey

Fabulous card, I love that ruched ribbon :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

jonim52

This is a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper

lainey

this is soooo pretty!! love the way you made the gems look like flowers in the leaves :0 lainey x

Janne

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental sundays!
Hugs, Janne

fairysparkle

Fabulous darling fabulous thats a saying from abso fab a programme over here .I love this vey much x

Michelle Pearson

Nancy, what a great card! Love all of the details! Thanks for sharing your card on the OCS blog! :)

Madge H.

Nancy, love your card - and I am so in love with "Tilda" stamps. Wonderful job.
Thanks for joining in on the OCS March challenge. Good Luck
~ rubber hugz ~
M

Sue

Nancy, this a super card. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Post a Comment