Friday, March 2, 2012

Smile


Well it's Friday so I hope you are "Smiling", I know I am, the weekend is here! 

My card for today is for a couple of challenges. First over at Meljen's Designs (http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/#en)  they would like us to use "Orange" this week & guess what I just happened to have a lot of orange papers on hand, so this card came together very quickly. The cute image is by Melissa Jenkins, (her images are just so sweet & easy to colour). The Dp's are by Michael's & Scenic Route. The chip board corner was part of some wonderful Blog Candy that I won at bit ago. Not sure who made the rubber stamp sentiment ( I bought it at a $ Store). All edges have been inked using an orange colour by Rubber Stampede. Added a couple of eyelets & some ribbon to finish it off. The inside of the card reads: 

" ...it's your birthday!
Sending showers of blessings your way."

So that will qualify it for the "Birthday Wishes" challenge over at One Crazy Stamper (http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/)

Off to have some lunch.
Hope you have a great weekend spending time with those you love & doing what you enjoy.
hugs,
Nancy

6 comments:

scrappymo!

Cute card...I like the verse you quoted! Good luck with the challenges.

Jasmine

Great card Mom! Love how all orange tones!
xx Jazz

jonim52

Love the orange umbrella. Great Layout. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Rae Ann

Love the mix of patterns in your paper choices. The Shower of Love image looks so great in orange!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Orange challenge!

Madge H.

Nancy, This sure put a happy smile on my face - even with the rain.
Great card.
~ rubber hugz ~
M

Cindy Haffner

I Love your HAPPY card!!~

Post a Comment