Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Thanks for stopping by.
My card for today features a cute little Fairy by the oh so talented Mo Manning. I think she was one of the first images I bought from Mo. As you can see I used several Spellbinder dies to cut out the ovals, leaves & flowers. I actually accordian folded a long strip of paper ( to give it a lace look) & attached it behind the plaid strip, but after I added all the flowers & ribbon I see it kinda got covered up. Oh well, I'll be more careful next time, cuz' I'm not taking it apart now, lol! I used a gold paint pen for the stars on her dress & glitter glue on the bubbles. Papers, brads & ribbon are from my stash. Sentiment is a rubber stamp.

Thank you for becomig a follower & all of your kind comments.
blessings,
Nancy

Challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil Too - "Flowers"
Delightful Sketches - "Sketch"

4 comments:

Tracy

She's wonderful Nancy! Beautiful floral paper and your multicolored punched flowers just pop! Thanks so much for sharing your lively card with us this week at Mo's!

Rosalien Zwackhalen

Fantastic card and such a lovely image.I love how you coloured her. Fabulous colours. :)
Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Unknown

Fab card Nancy , love the backing paper and those flowers are FAB well done Hugs Elaine

Elaine L.

So pretty! The papers and colors are just lovely, and you've colored the image so nicely!Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Post a Comment