Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday


Hope you are having a fanastic Tuesday. This is has been a very exciting week for me! First, at our school there was Crop (I couldn't attend because I was working), anyway, one of the venders was selling her Tim Holtz's distress inks for $2 each! Well, needless to say I bought a few, actually quite a few, lol. Also, my husband & I enjoyed celebrating our 26th anniversary by going out for supper Saturday night & then for breakfast on Monday ( the actual day of our anniversary). I love, love, love going out for breakfast...it just seems to make the whole day go better.
Then, I found out that I won a mystery prize at the up coming Scrapfest in Kitchener, Ontario. I won't know what it is until I get there, oh the suspense!!! Finally, last night I discovered that 2 of my cards had won in 2 different challenges. At Meljen's Designs ( http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/2012/04/winners-challenge-102-no-color.html) I won 2 digitals of my choice. At Prickley Pear ( http://www.prickleypearrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/2012/04/sketch-challenge-winner.html ) I won a $15 gift certificate to their store! Now, if that isn't exciting I don't know what is! I do hope you enter challenges not only to win a prize, but to share your beautiful work  & give inspiration to others.
Anyway, all that said let's get on to my card for today. (Sorry my scan turned out a bit dark in the one corner). This sweet image is by Melissa Jenkins at Meljen's Design's. Isn't he a cutie! I coloured him up with my Copic markers. My Dp s are by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is computer generated. Added some folder embossing to the background papers, lots of stitching & a few random buttons.
Whew, that was a mouthful, hope I did ramble on to long.
hugs & blessings,
Nancy

Challenges:
Meljen's Designs - "Anything Goes"
One Crazy Stamper -"Boys/Men"

5 comments:

Unknown

Fabulous image great colours and a lovely card Nancy well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown

This is adorable! I love all of your fabulous sewing on this card! So glad you could join us at Meljen's Designs!

fairysparkle

Nancy congrats on your 26th wedding anniversary and also on winning ,you so deserve it your cards are fantastic and this one just made me smile .x

Sue

An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Madge H.

Nancy, this is a super card - what a lot of stitching! It is wonderful.
Thanks for joining the challenge at OCS - and good luck.
~ rubber hugz ~
Madge

Post a Comment