Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks Challenge

 
Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful day. since it is Thursday it's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs. Today we would love to see your projects depicting "Giving Thanks". When you think about it we really have so much to be thankful for. I know bad/sad things happen and try to steal away our joy continuously, but try to think on the good; family, friends, food, a place to live, clean water, clothing, health, etc., I think you will find that we do have so much to be Thankful for.
 
For my card I used one of Meljen's pre-colored images "Harvest Cornucopia" . It made this a quick and easy card. The DPs are from my scrap box. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Michael's. The maple leaves are buttons that I cut the back off of before adhering. Some ink distressing and stitching helped to  pull this card together.
check out the great projects by the rest of the MD team right here. Hope to see you project in the link up gallery over there as well.
Blessings on you and your family.
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

Desire Fourie

Gorgeous. Love the leaves and colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Post a Comment