Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes


Hello everyone, hope you're enjoying your Sunday.
Today  I have another card for the progressive challenge over at CDAC. This image was created by "Firecracker Designs". I used copics to colour the digital image & actually kept the card fairly basic This image seems to have a "masculine feel" to it so I skipped a lot of embellishment & simply added a tied ribbon & a few gems. The sentiment is another digital image (freebie) that I found online. I'm terrible at remembering who the generous Artists are who give these great images away. I'd love to hear any suggestions as to how to set up a system of keeping the Artist's name with their image. I would like to be able to give "credit to whom it is due".

Anyway that's it for today.
hugs,
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenge at:

CDACPC10

2 comments:

Jasmine

Ma, I told you, get a book AND write it down! haha. I like this card, I especially like the rounded corners.
xx

fairysparkle

Hey Nancy love this card its clean lines and love the layers .x

Post a Comment