Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let It Snow

Well it did snow but, the weather station is saying warm temperatures & rain are on their way. That's OK by me. Don't get me wrong, snow is pretty to look at but who really wants to shovel or drive in the stuff.
One of the places I like to see snow is on cards and that's the challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles. Snow, snowflakes or snowmen are what they're looking for. I decided on the snowflakes. I cut mine out of a recycled pop can, using a Sizzix die, folder embossed them & punched 2 holes to make them look like buttons. The rest of the card is pretty basic. I folder embossed all the cardstock paper I used & followed the sketch for the challeng over at Prickley Pear.
Well, that's it for today. Hope your Saturday is going well. Until next time.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenges at: Kaboodle Doodles & Prickley Pear

3 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina

Hi Nancy

Great card - love the colours you've used too.

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Beeceecreativity

stunning and beautiful card.. lots of great texture..


and congrats on winning the RAK from me for the Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop.. will look to get your mailing address..
thanks for hopping

TesaB

What a beautiful card. Love all the turquoise and the fab embossing. Thanks for playing with Prickley Pear this month!

Post a Comment