Friday, January 27, 2012

Eat More Calories


Happy Friday to you. Hope you're looking forward to the weekend...I know I am!
My card for today is for the challenge over at CDAC. They have this great progressive challenge going on. Every 2 weeks you get a set of free digital images by different artists & you have to make at least 1 project using 1 of the images to get the next set free. (If you didn't join at the beginning of the 6 session challenge you can buy in at anytime for just $1.00. How fun is that!). At the end of the 6 sessions there is a Grand Prize. This time it is over 100 Rubber & Clear Stamps. Just image the fun you could have with all those stamps.
Anyway, for my card I chose the image aby Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I coloured it with Copics. My dp's are from my leftover box of scrap paper. The sentiment is another freebie I found online.

Thanks for all the kind comments.
hugs,
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenge at:

CDAC

2 comments:

fairysparkle

Nancy this is such fun and u will never believe this but i have just used some eyelits on a card ,how strange in fact i have been loking over old supplies and thinking yes i couls use that and that.ps sorry for the chapter lol x I love your cards a lot .

Georgia Ehrmann

Nancy,
Your card is wonderfully done! I love the paper pieced chair and those "goodies" in her hands! The sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for playing the CDAC Progressive Challenge!
Hugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT

Post a Comment