Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Well, I can honestly say "Warm Winter Wishes" since it is the 7th of January and here in Southwestern Ontario we haven't had much in the way of snow, in fact it's been sunny with above average temperatures. Love it!
My card today features a couple of cute free digital images from Meljen's Designs. I used Copics to colour them with. I printed the star one several times & then just cut them out. Papers are from my scrap box. For the snowflake printed paper I actually folder embossed white cardstock, gently ran a white ink pad over it & then heat embossed it. I added a couple of eyelets, a bit of ribbon & some "faux" stitching to finish it off.
Entering this in the "Use Stars" challenge over at Meljen's Designs.
Hope you have a wonderful day,
Nancy

3 comments:

Jasmine

Great Card, Ma! I especially like the folder/heat embossed snowflakes. See you soon,
xx Jazz.

fairysparkle

Nancy this is so cute ,love the papers good work x

Rae Ann

Love the snowflake embossed panel. The striped paper sets off all of the elements so well.

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Stars challenge!

Post a Comment