Friday, January 13, 2012

Celebrate


Over at Kaboodle Doodles the challenge this week is to use "Fireworks". I found this a tough one. I knew I had some fireworks paper somewhere, but couldn't find it. Just as I was about to give up & go with a different idea I found the paper, "Sparklers" by KI ( I used both sides of the paper on this card). I kept the card pretty simple, just some background dp & I punched out the sparkers using 2 different sized circle punches. I raised them all with foam dots, the smaller ones have a double thickness of foam. Sentiment was printed using my computer.

Well, we finally got snow here in Southwestern Ontario. Woke up to the white stuff this morning. It actually looks quite pretty outside. Lots of cardinals, chickadees & sparrows at the birdfeeder.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Nancy 

2 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez

Simple and yet festive with those sparklers accents! I guess your card goes with the phrase "less is more". =)

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Fireworks/Celebration Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Beeceecreativity

beautiful.. thanks for joining me and the blog hop.. i am now a follower of yours too ... fab site

Post a Comment