Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Poppies


Glad you could stop by today. Hope all is well & you are enjoying your day.
My card today features some Poppies. This image was fun & easy to colour because the image itself had a lot of shading. My papers are by My Mind's Eye. I added some pretty ribbon & gems. I cut a mat for the image using a Spellbinder die. That's it - easy, & I think it turned out pretty nice.
Until next time.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenge at:

One Crazy Stamper - Birthday

5 comments:

Krafthead

This is lovely :)

jonim52

I love this layout and love the poppies. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

fairysparkle

Very simple and elegant beautiful work my friend x

Lisa

What a fabulous card!!!! Love the elegant look to it! Thanks for joining us for this months birthday challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!!!

Madge H.

Nancy, This is a beauty! Thanks for joining OCS for the March Birthday challenge. Good Luck.
~ rubber hugz ~
M

Post a Comment