Friday, April 27, 2012

A Couple Of Progressive Challenge Cards

My first card features the image by McMahon Five Designs. I coloured it up with my Copics. DPs are by Authentique. Used a Spellbinder die, circle & corner punches on this design, Added a few brads & inked the edges. Sentiment is computer generated.

Challenges:
CDACPC16; mcmahonfive - Progressive



My second card is also for the Progressive challenge but this one features the image by Just Some Lines. Again I used Copics to colour the image. I tried the "Clean & Simple" approach for this card, which is very hard for me because I love embellishments. DPs are MME. Sentiment is computer generated.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
CDACPC16; JSL - Progressive

2 comments:

Jackie Scott

Nancy your cards are both lovely - like that you have used very bright colors for the flowers, and the way you have done the background on first card. The second one is sweet in its simplicity with no extra embelishments.

Jasmine

Beautiful cards, Ma! Best of luck in the challenges!

Post a Comment