Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Had To Share These



Today my sweet husband worked very hard planting all the plants we had recently purchased at a few of our local nurseries. While digging around he discovered this beautiful Clematis (top photo), full of blooms that were near the ground & hidden by a clump of ferns. It is so pretty & it was such a lovely surprise that I just had to take a photo of it & share it with you. The second photo is another pretty Clematis that just seems to get hundreds of blooms. I do love my garden & since the flowers are starting to pop I hope you don't mind if I share the odd flower photo with you.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Nancy

2 comments:

Jasmine

Beautiful flowers, Mom! Your {youngest} daughter needs some of these in her garden...xx

Doreen

Stunning flowers.xxx

Post a Comment