Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hugs & Sunshine Kisses

Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start. Ours is very busy so I just have a quick post to share with you today. This card features one of Mo Manning's adorable images. I coloured her with my Copic markers. (I love my Copics, so much so that I have been having to buy the refill cartridges for quite a few of them. They seem to be all running out at the same time. Refilling is a bit tricky - I tend to put in a little too much ink, which has caused an unexpected blob & ruined some of the images I've been colouring. Very frustrating, but I know it's my fault).
Anyway back to this card. The DPs are MME. I distressed all the edges with Tim Hotlz Distress Ink. The sentiment "Love Always" is actually ribbon that had the words already stamped onto it. I simply cut it & was able to use it twice on this card. Since this card layout has so many layers I decided not to use embellishments,(only some glitter on the tutu), so the focus would remain on the image and pretty papers.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to come by and visit.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil Too - "Hugs & Kisses"
Sentimental Sundays - "Rough Around The Edges" - (Distressing)
Simply Create Too - " Use It 2 Times" - (Ribbon Sentiment)
Stamtacular Sunday - "Wings & Bling" ( Butterfly & Shimmery Tutu)
Willow Sketchie - "Sketch"

16 comments:

Sue

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

McCrafty's Cards

This is gorgeous Nancy, I like the image the papers and the layout.
Kevin xx

Unknown

Nancy this is fabulous a cute image and super papers well done Hugs Elaine

Margrit

what a beautiful card - i love the layout x

scrappymo!

This is one of my faves of all your cards!

The colours are fabulous and the layers just perfect.

DianeMoneyGoolsby

Nancy: Your card is so cute--beautiful job. Glad you joined us for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

What a cute card Nancy love the image and design x

cotnob

This is a pretty card Nancy, lovely warm colours and sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Pia S

Your card is beautiful, I really like this design! I think you've used lovely autumn colors, the papers are so fabulous too! And what an impressive coloring!

Sharon

What a cutie and works really well with our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Willow Sketchie.x

Sandy S

Sweet Sweet card! Fun! Love the colors and just fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S
SS DT

Anonymous

Fantastic card, love the colours and the image is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Debbie

Loving all the layers on this, and the colors OMG, they are great. So glad you joined us this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie

fairysparkle

Nancy great job hunny .L;ove the colours and your design .x

Pat

Hi Nancy!! How absolutely precious!! I love this Mo image...and your coloring is so pretty! Love all the layers...and such fun DPs!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dawn Louise

Absolutely marvellous. sketch you've followed suits it well thanks for joining us at willow Sketchie challenges x

Post a Comment