Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

It's been such a busy week that I can't believe it's Friday already but I am sooo glad that it is!
Today I have a little gift tag that I made using one of the New Release images by Melissa over at Meljen's Designs. I do hope you will take a minute to check them out:  http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/  
This little guy is called "Big Sweater Kid". I coloured him up with my Copic Markers, fussy cut him out and attached him to a Spellbinder die tag with some foam squares. The sentiment is a free hand version which I also cut out with a Spellbinder Die. I used a big eyelet at the top, with a few strands of  Baker's Twine looped through it. The DP is MME. I plan to attach a couple of these  to a few fancy packs of hot chocolate mix ( you know the kind with the extra mini marshmallows, chocolate chips or maybe a mini Rolo or Peppermint patty), for my grandkids for Valentine's Day. They'll love it!
Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope I've left you with a little inspiration.
Blessings on your day.
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

Janice

A very cute guy! Brilliant colouring and a super tag. Jx

Post a Comment