Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Charming Project

 
Good morning to you. Hope you are looking forward to a great day! Today there is a new challenge up at Meljen's Designs and we would love to see a "Charm" on your project. There are so many cute charms out there that this will be an easy challenge for you. For my project I chose to work with Melissa's image "Fancy Little Teapot", which I coloured with Copics. I used a lot of different dies, some from Spellbinders and others from Memory Box.  I found this cute little Teapot Charm, {and a few others that I'll share with you in future projects}, at Scrapfest. The bow was fashioned from ribbon I've had forever! The sentiment is just computer generated.
 Well, I hope you will check out what the rest of the DTs came up with and join us over at Meljen's Designs with your "Charming Project". Until later.
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Crafty Friends - Use a Charm
Catered Crop - Die cuts/ Punches
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything with Ribbons
My Heart Pieces - Use a Digi Stamp
Scrapper Delights - Die cuts/ Punches

5 comments:

Cynthia

This is lovely, Nancy! Gorgeous design and perfect charm.

Unknown

Such a pretty card. Thanks for your entry in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

kelly ledder

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly x

Unknown

This is gorgeous, love the image, love the charm and love the gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

Rebecca Hoy

Lovely image and great use of ribbon, thanks for joining us at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week, Rebecca x

Post a Comment