Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

My how time flies! I can't believe it's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs, but it is! This week we would like to see projects for the male species! This is a tough one for me; but I do have to say that Melissa has quite a few awfully cute images for guys in the shop. I fell in  love with this one. It's called "Detective Doggy" and you can find him right here.



The DPs are an assortment from my "Treasure Box", as is the gross grain ribbon and button. The sentiment is simply hand written with a Sharpie Ultra fine Tipped marker. as usual I coloured this image with my Copic Markers.
Thanks for stopping by. If you're needing a bit of inspiration check out what the rest of the team came up with right here and I sure do hope I will see your project linked up for this challenge.
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

Desire Fourie

This is so fun and the button is a lovely finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment