Monday, February 2, 2015

Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies....

Hope your week is off to a great start. Mine is 'cuz we had a "No School Snow Day"! and boy did we ever get a lot of the fluffy white stuff! Here is a picture of my back yard...




I think we got about 30 centimeters! That's the most we've gotten, at one time, in quite a little while.
I thought this card would be appropriate considering our weather.
 
 
The image is a digital that I won a while back, {sorry I don't know who the talented artist is}, which I coloured with Copics. I fussy cut her out and mounted her onto a die cut circle. The sentiment is computer generated and mounted on another circle die cut.. Lots of ink distressing. The stars and snowflakes are wooden, ink and heat embossed. Lots of glitter glue on the snow dots, flakes and stars.

Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
I {heart} Card Sketches - Sketch





3 comments:

DIANA L.

Cute card I hope it warms up for you , but the snow looks pretty Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Imke

Beautiful card, Nancy ! Unfortunately, we can not consider it in our Challenge. In order to participate you have to use a {From the Heart Stamps} image. We would appreciate if you participate with one of our images the next time. THANKS !!!

chanya13

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Post a Comment