Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For You


Those challenge deadlines just seem to sneak up on me! I was afraid I wouldn't get this card done in time but amazingly I did.
This adorable digital image is by Mo Manning ( Digital Pencil Too). I just love her images. She has a whole bunch of new ones for Easter that I am finding irresistable. I know I'll have to limit how many I get 'cuz my hubby get the PayPal notices...gives me away every time!
Anyway the weekly challenge over at Mo's is to use "Lace" & at Sentimental Sundays the challenge is to use "Lace & Pearls", I'm thinking this card works for both.
My DP's are My Mind's Eye. Sentiment is a rubber stamp. The hinge, brad, pearls, lace & gift are from my embellies stash. I cut the scalloped circle by using a Spellbinder die (then folded it in half). Added some glitter glue & "faux stitching" to tie it all together.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenges at:

Mo's Digital Pencil Too -"Lace"

Sentimental Sundays - "Pearls & Lace"

7 comments:

Elaine L.

Nancy, this is precious! I love the layout and the papers! You've colored the image beautifully, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Olivia

Love the new images too. You did a great job with the image and love the SPARKLE! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

Krafthead

It sure is pretty~

Tracey

This is beautiful Nancy, I love that image & the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Pat

Hey Nancy! This is absolutely adorable! Did I ever laugh when I read about your hubby getting the PayPal notices! That's why I got my own PayPal account! hehehehe!! Love your papers and coloring...and what a fun design!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Janne

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs,Janne

fairysparkle

Nancy this is too cute ,love the papers my fav colours .x

Post a Comment