Tuesday, February 21, 2012

YAHOO


"Yahoo!" is exactly what I said when one of my cards was picked to be a "Gem of the Week" over at Scrapbook Challenges & since this week's challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Too is "My Sentiments Exactly" I thought this would be the perfect card to make. This sweet image is by the talented Mo Manning and I think it is actually called "Yahoo". It was a freebie but I'll bet you can find it in her shop. I used the sketch  from the challenge over at Prickley Pear, so that made this card quick & easy.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy

Entering this card in the challenges at:

Mo's Digital Pencil Too - "My Sentiments Exactly"

Prickley Pear - Sketch

Sentimental Sundays - "Let's Get Sentimental"

4 comments:

Dorcas

Nancy this is such a fun card! Fantastic! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) we encourage everyone who has word verification to turn it off as you'll get more comments from the DT.(Especially since word verification has gone to this new, 'almost impossible to get on first try' double word scramble.
Just a thought. :)

Elaine L.

Very cute! I love the 'stitching' on the circles! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Angelica Turner

How adorable, love the fun image and all the bright colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

Karen M

Lovely card, Nancy! Very 'get up and go!' feel about it! Kx

Post a Comment