Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Well, tonight's the night that my grandkiddies just love. Yes they are addicted to sugar and tonight they will score enough to keep them hyper for quite some time. lol They also love the dressing up part - almost as much as the candy!  I hope the weather cooperates for all of the little "Trick or Treaters", right now it is drizzling and windy, maybe it will clear a bit tonight.
Since I am a School Janitor I will be working tonight, so there will be no trick or treating at my house. Instead I make up Treat Bags for the neighbourhood kids and deliver them to their houses before I head off to work. This year I got these great Plaid Treat Bags at Michael's. They are brown & orange so you could use them for Thanksgiving Day as well! I found these wonderful Treat Bag Toppers free on line at  AnythingbutPerfect.com . I know that there are a lot of great bag toppers out there but I really liked these because they didn't use a lot of ink to print. They also printed 2 to a 81/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock.
 
So here is what is in store for the kiddies I know. I even got a few special treats for the Fur Babies in our family; Sassy ( a cute little Westie) and the latest addition to our family, Hunter (a sweet little tabby kitten).
I leave you with a couple of photos from a past Halloween and wishes for a safe and fun evening with your children.
 

myself & grandson Zach
my daughter, Jasmine: granddaughter Alanna
& myself.

hugs,
Nancy
 
 

2 comments:

scrappymo!

Oh Nancy...I remember that clown picture holding hands from before...I loved it then and i love it now...
Your daughter, grandaugher and yourself look fab!!!

McCrafty's Cards

You all look fabulous in the outfits, I hope your Grandchildren enjoy the trick or treating,
Kevin xx

Post a Comment