Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Friday!

Good morning! Aren't you glad it's Friday...I sure am! Even though it was a short work week it's been crazy busy. I am so thankful for a weekend off.
And since it is Friday that means it's New Release Day over at Meljen's Designs and once again Melissa has come up with some really cute images. I don't know how she does it but she never ceases to amaze me with her adorable images. For my triple fold, tear drop card I decided to use the "Little Round Flowers" image. Check it out right here, along with all the other new images.


I saw the tutorial for this card here and just knew I had to give it a try. The Dp's are a gift from my darling daughter. I inked all the edges to give it an aged look. I coloured the image with Copic markers and then cut it out and adhered it with 2 layers of foam squares to give it lots of dimension. A simple sheer bow tucked in tight by the image and a haphazard outline along all the edges with a brown, ultra fine tipped Sharpie marker to finish things off. Here is the card closed:

 
 During your visit to Meljen's Designs to check out the new release images don't forget about all the    "Birthday Fun" going on and our new challenge.
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

scrappymo!

Now this one is Gorgeous! I am going to check out that hyperlink to see how to make this beautiful folded card.
It looks so very elegant...Well, it is 8:30 and i hear DH calling for me to come and watch a little TV with him...

Post a Comment