Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring! And Happy Birthday!

Hi there. First off I want to say a big "HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to Meljen's Designs. Congratulations Melissa, your blog is beautiful, your images are adorable and you are one of the nicest people I have ever known. Sending lots of birthday hugs your way.
Today is my day to share with you my DT project over at Meljen's Designs and since MD is celebrating it's 3rd Birthday I decided to showcase a favourite MD image of mine, "Garden Bun Bun Fairy". You can find her in the shop right here. This is one of the first cards I ever made using a Meljen's Design image; I think I won her in a card challenge...see why it pays to play in those challenges, giggle! It's easy to see why I've fallen in love with Melissa's images - they are all so darn cute!
In keeping with the celebrating going on this month at Meljen's, Melissa is making you a special offer check it out right here.
Blessings on your day,
hugs,
Nancy

3 comments:

Pat K

Great card. You dp's are perfect for this cute image. hugs, Pat K x

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Nancy, I like the fab colours the sweet image and the flower.
Kevin xx

scrappymo!

Wow! It seems every element on this card goes with each other so well...just the right amount of colour contrast and each element so balance...Love this card!

Post a Comment