Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time for a new challenge:

Good morning!
Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful day.
Meljen's Designs has a new challenge up today and it is called "Mismatched" - use DPs from 2 different companies. This was a fun challenge and I think I tend to do this a lot already. For this baby card I used Meljen's pre colored digital image "Monkey Toes". The background DP is by Authentique's Essential Collection - Hope. The complimenting DP is by My Mind's Eye, from their The Sweetest Thing Collection - Bluebell. I cut the image and a mat using a Spellbinder die. I distressed all the edges with ink. I found this pretty blue ribbon with little foot prints on it at Michael's and knew it would work perfectly. Added a few floss tied buttons, glitter, faux stitching and a rubber stamped sentiment.
Well, that's my bit of inspiration for you and I'm sure if you head over to the Meljen's blog you'll find lots more by the rest of the DTs. Then it's your turn to create and share it with us Maybe you'll be this week's winner!
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons - Bingo [ buttons/digi/ribbon]
Songbird Challenge - Ribbon
Sweet Stamps - Anything
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything
Paper Take Weekly - Buttons & Bows
Paper Makeup Stamps - Tic/Tac/Toe [die cuts/ribbon/2DPs]
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

9 comments:

Desire Fourie

This is just precious. So love the mix of design papers and sewing around the edges.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

scrappymo!

This really is adorable...The ribbon is so perfect with this adoirable image on your sweet baby card.

Sorry I have not stopped by for awhile...I am still struggling to establish a routine after my surgery and DH retiring...it seems all his retirement projects seem to involve me and my time! lol

Irit Shalom

What a lovely card!
Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

Miss Sophie scrappar

Gorgeous card!! Love the image and the details😄
Thank you for joining us at songbird challenge this time!
Good luck Sophie DT

simply monica

Super cute I love her designs. Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com come back for the next challenge!

Unknown

Oh O love this card it's so cute!! Thanks for getting sketchy at sketch Saturday this week xx

Emily Lauritzen

This is so sweet! What a cute little image! I love the buttons and ribbon that you added as well!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Shelly Schmidt

This is darling! I love your colors- and really love that ribbon!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com


Cindy van Oorschot

What a sweet card, great colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Bingo Challenge at CFAS.

CindyDT

Post a Comment