Friday, July 5, 2013

Trust In The Lord


Good morning. Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Today I have an easel card that I made up with an image by A Day For Daisies. Isn't is adorable and guess what; it was a freebie! What a blessing that such talented artist's share their amazing gift with us crafters. Thanks to all of them.
I coloured this image with Copic Markers and then co-ordinated it with some leftover papers. [I've been sorting thru my scrap paper so I that I realise what I actually already have rather than buying more. I used a lot of dies on this card. I love dies and folder embossers...it's amazing what they can do to a plain old piece of paper! I distressed all the edges with ink. Added a few pearls, a pretty lacy bow, a sweet brad and a Stampin' Up sentiment.
 
Here is a close up of the card front.
 
 
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges;
A Day For Daisies - Stress It
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Cute As A Button
Art Impressions Stamps - Floral Frenzy
Dutch Dare - No Square Cards


5 comments:

Cathy P

Beautiful card. I love A Day fo Daisies. Their images are so precious - you did them proud with your great coloring. Thanks for sharing your creation with us again this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Angelique

Beautifull. Love your choice of main colour and those flowres look fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
There's also a DT Call

fiction book reviews

Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

Karen Day

Nancy - your card is lovely! Gorgeous colours, gorgeous flowers and gorgeous colouring! Thanks for playing along with our Floral Frenzy challenge at Art Impressions :o)

CarlaKH

Beautiful card...just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

Post a Comment