Thursday, August 8, 2013

***Thinking of You ***

 
Actually, I am thinking of you and hope you are doing great!
Today I have my card for the new challenge up at Meljen's Designs to share with you. This week the challenge is "Wishing You Were Here". I used this sweet MD digital image "Mushroom Mouse" for the focus of my card. I coloured him with my Copics. The DPs are by Authentique's Hope collection. The cardstock is Kraft-Core by Tim Holtz's. Lots of ink distressing and faux stitching. Also added a few little buttons and a rubber stamp sentiment.
Be sure to check out the great projects by the rest of the MD DTs and then get busy creating a project of your own to share with us.
Until next time. Wishing you were here.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
 
* An Inky Situation - Buttons
Charisma Cardz - Stitching
The Crafter's Café - Furry Friends
*Sparkles Monthly Challenge -Autumn Colours
 


6 comments:

Cynthia

Very sweet, Nancy!

jean

Such a great card, lovethe layout and what lovely colouring of the image xx

Cat's sCrap

Too cute ! Wonderful choice of colors. Funny mousse. Simple and clean card as I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

alex

What a sweet card, love your cute image, so beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe

Hugz Alex (DT)

Janis

Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

Gail

Super Duper cute!

Post a Comment