Thursday, May 22, 2014

Book Marks!


Well, it's time for a new challenge over at Meljen's Designs and boy do we have a fun one for you this week!
It's Bookmarks!
Here is what I came up with; it's for my darling granddaughter, Alanna.
Alanna is not fond of reading, but I thought this fun bookmark might be just the thing to encourage her. I'm giving it to her when they have "Grandparents Day" at school, I'm hoping to find a good book to go with it!
The image I used is Meljen's Designs "Book Girl" and I coloured her, to resemble my granddaughter in her school uniform, with Copic markers. All the supplies, {yep, the flower and button too}, used on this project are from my Treasure Box! Yeah!!! I hand wrote Alanna's name and did some doodling with a Sharpie Ultra Fine Tipped marker.
Now it's your turn. Just head on over to the Meljen's Challenge Blog. Check out some wonderful inspiration by the rest of the DT members and find out how to enter your own bookmark while your there.
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy

1 comments:

Emily Lauritzen

So cute! I love the personalize colored of this sweet little girlie!
<3 Emily L.

Post a Comment