Friday, August 8, 2014

It's My Meljen's Designs DT Day

Good Friday morning to you. Hope you are looking forward to a wonderful relaxing weekend. Got to enjoy the Summer days while they are here!
Summer is a very busy birthday season for me, so I can never have too many cards on hand. Here is one I made for my daughter...
 
I used the Meljen's image "Little Stitched Flower", which I printed on 2 pretty DPs, in 2 different sizes. {Re-sizing of images; one of the many things I love about digital images!} I used a double layer of buttons, tied with stretchy gold thread, as the flower center. I had these wonderful big brads,but they were the wrong colour, so I pressed them into my ink pad and sprinkled them with embossing powder and heated them up with the heat gun...voila!, just the colour I needed! I folded little pieces of ribbon in half and attached them with the brads. The sentiment was cut using a die. All edges were ink distressed and, as usual, I faux stitched around most everything!
Well, that it for me.
Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy

0 comments:

Post a Comment