Monday, October 6, 2014

A Little Fun With My Sizzix Products

With last Saturday being World Card Making Day, I decided to have a little fun with my Sizzix  products and there is what I came up with...
 
 
I had fun using 4 different Sizzix embossing folders, my star, pumpkin and scroll dies plus my Tim Holtz's House and fence dies. I used distress inks by Tim Holtz and Black Tuxedo ink by Memento. The papers are mainly cardstock and 1 DP by MMe.The sentiment stamp is from Michael's. I also used a circle punch to create the moon, glitter glue and a Sharpie Marker.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:


Sizzix  - Halloween Project {used 5 Sizzix dies & 4 Sizzix embossing folders}
Come and Get It - Halloween
Craft a Scene - By The Silvery Moon
The Corrosive Challenge - Halloween Colors
My Time To Craft - Die cuts Only!
 

4 comments:

Judy McKay

Nancy. Lovely Halloween card. Lots of great little details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Bunny

Hey, Nancy. This is a great die cut card. I love the embossing and the distressing. Thank you for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Danielle Vincent

This is absolutely terrific! I love all your dies and layers! What a wonderful Halloween card you've made. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC.

Sue's Crafty Corner

A great halloween scene. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.

Sue xx

Post a Comment