Friday, November 16, 2012

A Just A Little Tag

               Good Friday morning to you. So glad you took some time to stop by today. My post  features a tag I made for the New Release Day over at Meljen's Designs. Check them all out right here  http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/
I used the image "Country Jam Jar". Coloured it up with my Copics. I cut the image & tag base out with the New BIG SHOT I WON AT OUR SCHOOL BAZAAR last Friday! (Talked about excited! I love it ....works like a charm).  I added an oversized eyelet with baker's twine to finish this up.
         Well I'm off to help set up our Church's Float for our local  Santa Claus Parade happening this evening.
                                                           Blessings on your day,
                                                                       Nancy

2 comments:

scrappymo!

Ohhhh, I so excited for you too!

Isn't it wonderful...I couldn't paper create without mine now! I am going to a crop on Saturday and will bring my big shot and die as I will be making Xmas cards.

You will just love it mor and more all the time!!! teehee

Jasmine

Congrats on your Big Shot, Ma! - I could tell you were exciting by all the screaming at me over the phone!!! Great tag! {I really like the look of that oversized brad}
x

Post a Comment