Thursday, November 29, 2012

Merrry Christmas! I got a wonderful Early Gift!

 
I'm glad you had a chance to stop by today. I love it when you visit! Today I have a card for this week's challenge at Meljen's Designs; a Sketch Challenge. I decided to go with the pre-coloured image  "Caroling Snowmen". ( I have been swamped with trying to pack & move my parents into an apartment and still holding down a full time job, that these great pre-coloured images by Melissa have certainly come in handy lately!). The Dps are by Basic Grey & American Crafts. I added a bit of tied ribbon to each of the over sized eyelets. The sentiment is computer generated. I added lots of faux stitching - it seemed to help tie the whole card together. I do hope you take a trip over to the Meljen's site ( http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/ ) and try your hand at this fun challenge.
 
In my post title I mentioned an early Christmas gift ----I have been PUBLISHED! This is a first for me! One of my cards was chosen to be in the Special Edition of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. My card is featured on page 64, for any of you fellow Canadians who subscribe to it, or for any who would like to purchase it, it goes on sale in stores on December 1.
Well that's it for today. Hope you have a Blessed day.
hugs,
Nancy
 

4 comments:

Unknown

This is so brilliant Nancy. Love your choice of papers!

Unknown

Gorgeous card!!! Love it!! Love your papers.. just fantastic!

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Nancy, I like the image the colours and the buttons.
Kevin xx

scrappymo!

I often buy it...I will be sure to purchase the Dec issue! How exciting!
Congratulations.

Post a Comment