Tuesday, October 8, 2013

For You, With Love

 
 
Good Tuesday afternoon to you all. It's turned out to be a beautiful sunny day here in SW Ontario! I love sunny days, they just make even hard days that much easier to get thru.
Today I'd like to share a card I made featuring one of the adorable Tiddly Ink digital images. I love these images...they are all just so cute! I used Copics to colour her up  with. The DPs used are leftover pieces from other projects. I've used 5 different dies on this card. Most are by Spellbinder, thought the fancy edge is a Memory Box die.  I am trying to use up the ribbon, flowers and buttons in my leftover jars so this card has a modge podge of them for embellishments. Here is a close up:
 
 
The sentiment is by Stampin' Up.  I added some ink distressing and faux stitching to finish this card up.
Hope you have a blessed day. Until next time.
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
 
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Anyone for Anya - Monochromatic
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Buttons

3 comments:

Desire Fourie

This is just so pretty. Love the beautiful flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Basslady

how adorable and lovely!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Unknown

So beautiful Nancy. :) I sill can't believe how many dies you used - they look gorgeous! So glad you played along with us at Tiddly Inks - goodluck hun!

Post a Comment