Thursday, October 17, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Challenge

 
When I saw that this week's challenge over at Meljen's Designs was "Peek-A-Boo" I didn't even associate it with Halloween and went off on my merry way and made this card. Now, I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with a Trick or Treat theme but, oh well, I didn't and that's just the way it goes. So here is my card:
 
 
I have lots of birthdays to make cards for so I went with that theme. Here is a picture of the hidden message on the pull out tag.

 
The image is called " Party Time Cat" and it was pre-colored, which made this a quick card to make. The tag was a pre-cut shape from Staples that I just stamped with a sentiment, matted a couple of times and added an eyelet to. A couple of pretty buttons and lots of stitching are the only embellishments I used. The DP is by MME.
I am sure the rest of the MD Team have lots more great inspiration for you over on the MD blog, so head on over and check them out. I'll be looking for your take on this challenge in the linked up projects over there as well!
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
 
Ruby's Rainbow - Button It
Card and Scrap - Anniversaries/Birthdays/Weddings, etc
Card Mania - Pastel colours
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute and Tagtastic
 


12 comments:

Basslady

how incredibly lovely and sweet!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Jane Savage

Wow, that is one happy cat! Love it, Nancy. Those colours are so bright and cheerful, perfect to cheer up a dull autumnal day! Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Sue Nicholson

Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge good luck cheers Sue x

scrappymo!

I love your take on Peek a boo! Love that hidden tag and your smart birthday kitty!

Unni A

What a wonderful birthday card! Such a cute cat :)
Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
DT Unni A

Miss Emerald

Very beautiful and funny card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Lisa xx

this is adorable Nancy, I love how you've tucked the tag in, it all looks so very sweet

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Luciana

I loved the colors of this card! Very beautiful!
Hugs!

Sannekreativ

Virkeligt et smukt kort.
Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
DT Sanne

susiestacey

Lovely bright and cheerful card. Love the image too.
Thank you for joining the Cuties Pies Cute Tagtastic challenge and good luck x Susan x

NickScrapShack

This is so cute! Love the pastel colours and the peak-a-boo trick! How fun!

Thank you for joining our Button It Challenge at Ruby´s Rainbow. Good luck!
Nick

Anita

Really a adorable card :=)
Thanks for joining us at Card and scrap
DT-Anita

Post a Comment