Thursday, August 23, 2012

Anything Is Possible...


So glad you decided to stop by and visit. I really love it when you do. Please know that I read and enjoy every one of the kind & encouraging comments you leave.
My card for today features another sweet image by Melissa Jenkins of Meljen's Designs. This one is obviously called "If Pigs Could Fly" and you can get it right here

This happens to be my Meljen's DT card for this week's challenge, which is a "Sketch". And here it is

As you can see I stuck to the sketch, I really wanted the focas to be on the image. My DP's are MME. The sentiment is computer generated. Inside the card reads..."with God."
I do hope you will give it a go, we love seeing your beautiful creations.
Simply link up your finished card here:

hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
Divas By Designs  http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.ca/   - Anything Challenges
Challenges 4everybody Goes http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
 

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

This made me smile Nancy, I love the flying piggy, I also like the papers.
Kevin xx

Sue

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the papers are fabulous.

Sue

Unknown

wow, what a great card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".Good luck! - Amelia

Unknown

This is such a pretty card! Love the sweet pig and how is he/she is the focus!
Ruza

Post a Comment