Monday, August 6, 2012

Song Bird


Good Monday morning to you all. Here in Canada we are celebrating "Civic Holiday" which means a wonderful day off of work for me. I love long weekends!
I am also delighted to tell you about a wonderful new challenge blog "Songbird Challenges" which is starting up today with their first challenge. I'm not sure what the challenge is, but I'm sure you can find that out by going here:  http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.ca/ 
I do know that Meljen's Designs is their first sponsor so the prize will be absolutely wonderful! The wonderful ladies at Songbird invited us from the Meljen's Team to be Guest Designers for their premiere challenge. For my card I used Melissa's image "Victorian Bird Cage". I used Copic markers and paint pens to colour the image. The Dp's are MME. I simply added a few brads to finish this card up.
I do hope you will take some time to check out the Songbird Challenge Blog and enter a project of your own.

blessings on your day,
Nancy

Challenges:
Simply Create Too http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.ca/  - "Anything Goes"
Delightful Challenges - "Birthdays" ( A little bird told me...)

7 comments:

scrappymo!

Oh Nanct, this is just delightful!

Sue

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and pretty colours

Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes)

What a pretty card Nancy and I just love those brads! x

Ciska

Cute, cute, cute! Love your use of DP as well. Thank you for playing along with our Birthday challenge @ Delightful Challenges! :)

Beate

A stunning card, I love the way you colored the birds cage and also the decoration with the hearts and brads. A very cute card!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too
Beate

Larelyn

Beautiful image and such a sweet layout. Thanks for sharing at Delgihtful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn

emma mitchell

I love this gorgeous image and colours on this beautiful card .
Hugs Emma xx

Post a Comment