Sunday, August 19, 2012

Memories

Sorry I've been away so long, it's just been so busy at work. For us school custodians the month of August is a very busy time, trying to get the school "spic and span" before the teachers and students to come back. It is also very exhausting work, so that by the time I get home and fix supper, I'm pretty much done for the day. I did manage to do a little colouring so that should help when I can find a few minutes to assemble some cards.


I was able to get this card together late last night. It came together very quickly. The image is a digital freebie that I coloured with Copic Markers. The DPs are a combination of Reflection papers from Michael's and one by K&Company. I added a diecut sentiment, a few gems & brads and some "faux stitching" to finish it up.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm having some trouble uploading photos onto my blog; hopefully it's just a blogger thing & not my computer! Until next time.....
hugs,
Nancy

Challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Summer Days

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

Beautiful card Nancy, I like the scene, the colours and the layout.
Kevin xx

Gaynor Greaves

really lovely card, the image is fantastic and love the colours you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Lisa

Great card using my sketch.The blues suit the seashore image so well.The faux stitching is a lovely detail.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Steph

What a lovely summery image! So restful! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

Sonia

Gorgeous creation. Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!
-Sony WSC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Lee-Anne

Nancy, I love all your cards and layouts! Thanks for posting on the Scrapbook Challenges gallery.

Post a Comment