Friday, August 31, 2012

I Thank God For You.

 
Good Friday to you. Hope you are looking forward to a nice weekend. Here in Canada we will be having along weekend, celebrating "Labour Day" on Monday. I love long weekends!
Today is New Release Day over at Meljen's Designs and boy has Melissa ever out done herself! All of the images are adorable. (Thanks Melissa). All of them have a "Fall/ Halloween" theme. I know you are going to love them, just head over here to the shop and check them all out:
 
Even though I coloured them all up as soon as I printed them up, this one "Harvest Bounty", was the first one I made into a card. Fall is my favourite time of the year; I love all the colours that the Fall season brings to SW Ontario. So this image let me use some of those beautiful colours. The DPs are an assortment by Basic Grey. I added a lot of "Faux Stitching", a couple of layered flowers and several buttons. The sentiment is by Stampin'Up.
Thank you for stopping by today and I really do thank God for each and everyone of you, for you bring so much joy to my life with your kind comments.
hugs and blessings,
Nancy
(ps) I see that there are now 50 followers so I'm thinking some "Blog Candy" might be in order. I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend.
 
Challenges:
 
Simply Create Too http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.ca/ - "Seems Old or Vintage" (bundle of wheat)
Delightful Challenge http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.ca/ - "Fall Days"
Simon Says http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/ - "Anything Goes"
Craft Your Passion http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ - "Emboss it"
 

8 comments:

Thrifty Finn

The combination of prints is very good. Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion!

~ginny

OMGosh Nancy! Right up my alley! I love your DP choices, the layering, your coloring and the embellishment choices! I think that translates to I like the whole card!
I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team

McCrafty's Cards

This is gorgeous Nancy, I like the image the colours and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby

Nancy: What a wonderful card! It will make a wonderful Grandparents' Day Card. Glad you could join in our Challenge #21 - "So Old/Vintage.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Great card, love all the layers & different papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sassy Raggedy

I love this card. Kinda has a folk artsy feel to it. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Trish and Treasure

Wonderful card love these colours!!!!

Marcea

Beautiful creation. Thankyou for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Make sure you check our brand new challenge later today for a very special post.
-x-

Post a Comment